- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, surname, email address, country, etc.)
- We do not collect or store personal information regarding your physical / mental health, union membership, racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, religious or other beliefs, sexual orientation or criminal background. Each time you visit this site, other information may be automatically collected. For example: we can store your IP address, browser information, and domain of the referral site at each visit.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register for our newsletter.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- If you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
- If we employ you, we collect information about you and your work from time to time throughout the period of your employment. This information will be used only for purposes directly relevant to your employment. After your employment has ended, we will keep your file for six years before destroying or deleting it.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We have taken several security measures to protect the personal information we have collected. Our tools include Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology that protects the credit card information. If you place an order through our website, you will be asked to create an account and provide us with an email address and password. It is imperative that you enter the correct email address and password to access this account information. In order to protect your personal information, it is very important that you do not share your password with other people.
Our Company securely stores your data at two data centers in Sofia (Bulgaria) and Varna (Bulgaria). Our company is PCI – DSS certified. The PCI DSS certification is the most demanding one in terms of data security and it applies to companies who process personal data related to money transactions. Moreover, physical access to our data centers is strictly limited to authorized personnel and they are provided with 24/7 physical security.
Our company only store personal data for the purposes described in this personal data policy or to meet the legal requirements. We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is 3/4 not stored for longer than necessary.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
What are your data protection rights
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. Proof of identity shall be required when making the request and a fee of 5 euros shall be charged for each request.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these
rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +359 52 953 104
Or write to us: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor
behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and
remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer
and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our
website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser,
device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with
third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies
with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown
advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.